Cynthia "The View's" Next New Host?

This blog is about Cynthia and her journey to become the newest co-host on "The View"

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

YIPPEE!! I'M GOING TO THE VIEW!!

OMG!!
I just got an e-mail from my new BFF at our local ABC affiliate.... I have been confirmed for 2 tickets to be in the audience at "The View" in NYC on March 5th!!!

I need to get my tail in gear fast! Botox? Lipo? Something View-worthy to wear?? Xanax???
How am I going to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks???? Maybe it's time to find some Spanx!
(Do they know I'm a Republican???) So much to do... so little time!!!

xxxooo
Cynthia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

2006 American Heart Walk! If you have a loved one who has suffered from heart disease, please take a minute and visit the website below. Thank you! Cynthia www.heartwalk.kintera.org/2006northwestfl