Cynthia "The View's" Next New Host?

This blog is about Cynthia and her journey to become the newest co-host on "The View"

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

What Does One Wear?

So, I'm sitting here at my computer typing away. I'm wearing my gym clothes (to remind me to go and work out) and my fuzzy flipflops. While not exactly fashion forward, these days this is my normal attire for most mornings.

As a single Mom, I never puchased clothes at full retail. Even now, (with an incredibly supportive husband) I feel painfully guilty for even trying on fabulous full price fashions. While my teenage daughter seldom finds anything on sale (except that cute jacket from Hollister she bought last month), I always work my way from the sale racks up. I try to purchase quality pieces that will stay in my closet. I have watched my wardrobe go from fashionable, to retro, to vintage to Halloween costume.

What should I wear when I go to New York? I have never been accused of looking "country come to town", but it's been a while since I've actually had a "job interview". What are my choices? A suit? (the ones in my closet are too tight) A dress? (I'll look like wallpaper with pumps) Something professional, yet with personality? Maybe my new mantra be WWMW ...What Would Meredith Wear?

More on this later ... I have to clean the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

2006 American Heart Walk! If you have a loved one who has suffered from heart disease, please take a minute and visit the website below. Thank you! Cynthia www.heartwalk.kintera.org/2006northwestfl